Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Best skin regimen for sensitive/oily skin?

When I was in my teens and early twenties, I was often complimented for my flawless, smooth skin. Now I'm in my late twenties, have had two kids and suddenly I'm breaking out! Huge pimples that end up scarring even I resist the urge and don't pick at them. I'm really new to the skin care game. In the past simple soap and water were all that I needed to keep my skin looking good. I didn't even have to wear foundation. Now...I'm worried. My mom always had horrible acne and breakouts BUT she had them even as a teen from what she told me, so that makes it not genetic right? What do I do? I want my old skin back. Now it's prone to dry patches and sensitive with oily spots-just a mish-mash! The pimples themselves almost feel acidic in that if picked at they tend to burn and leave bad blemishes. Help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment