Thursday, December 22, 2011

Santa at the Mall, What happen to him?

I took my kids to the Mall last night to see Santa and the winter wonderland they have set up there every year. This year, the first time I may remind you was far different then the last years, not just the decor, that is to be expected. No it was Santa! My kids where not aloud to sit on Santa's lap and talk to him about their Christmas wishes. I asked Santa if this was his chose and if so I would understand that, but he responded in a eye rolling answer of NO. He said, he was told this year by the Mall that he was not allowed to have children sitting upon his lap, because some people have a problem with it, not every one, but some. So now Parents like me who want the pictures with the kids setting on Santas lap, smiling that Christmas smile only he can recieve is lost? Just stand there and avoid the stranger! In this time of Political Correctness even Santa is getting fubared, I mean really what is becoming of us and the time old traditions we all grow up with and injoyed?

0 comments:

Post a Comment